Friday, March 9, 2007

Another new personal finance blog

Welcome to my new blog. I'm going to try and use this blog to help motivate me to get out of debt. But, before I actually go into the debt part of my story, I'll share a bit about me. I live in the Seattle area (where the cost of living is a higher than average). I have a gross income of around $65k. I'm married with 3 kids.

You might be asking why this is the "Dueling Debtors" blog? Well, you see the sentence from the previous paragraph that mentioned I'm married? Well, that explains it! Actually, neither of us really have been actively trying to manage our finances, and although we may say we're trying to watch our spending, I've found that without a budget, it really doesn't work well because it's too easy to cheat.

So here is what I'm hoping to accomplish with this blog:

1. Start watching (and organizing) my finances on a daily basis
2. Establish a budget
3. Start applying extra money towards debt.
4. Have fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.